Whilst every effort is made to guarantee your total satisfaction, we do understand that unfortunately on occasions things can sometimes go wrong and in these situations our promise to you is:
- To put things right for you as quickly, efficiently and professionally as we can
- To ensure you know who is dealing with your concern raised
- To provide you with regular updates throughout until a resolution is achieved
- To learn from your issue, to implement and adopt measures & changes required to prevent similar situations from arising again
Your Complaint can be provided by the below methods:
When contacting us please remember:
- To include your company name, contact name, customer reference (if available), email address and your preferred contact number
- Provide as much information regarding your complaint as possible (to ensure a prompt response time)
- Let us know when and how is best to get in touch, and we will do our best to meet this
When can you expect a response?
We are committed to you and your business and will always aim to respond and where possible address your complaint straight away, or at least within 24 hours.
However, where we need to review your complaint in more detail and engage with third parties we will contact you within 48 hours to confirm the action and agree timelines to address any concerns raised to your full satisfaction.